Be Prepared for ANYTHING!
Farmers offers customizable business insurance that reflect the unique characteristics of your business and understanding business insurance doesn’t have to be so scary. Coverage options are available for just about every aspect from employee injury to natural disaster. Some insurance is required by law and others by business associates such as lenders or landlords. Obtaining the right type and amount of insurance for your business will help prepare you for ANYTHING!
From equipment breakdown to onsite customer injury, Retail Service Insurance can help protect you from risks you face as a business owner.
Coverage Provided for:
- Employment Practice Liability – Coverage in cases of business discrimination, sexual harassment and wrongful termination made by present, former, or future employees.
- Property Insurance – Funds to repair or replace damaged physical assets from vandalism, fire, hail strike, windstorms and more
- Liability Insurance – Protects against financial losses resulting from claims of injury or property damage cause by you or your employees
- Business Crime Insurance – Protects against fraud, theft, forgery and robbery
- Business Income Coverage – Helps cover expenses needed to keep your business operational after a loss while helping to replace lost revenue
- Cyber Liability & Data Breach – Coverage for privacy breach response service and expenses incurred to notify parties affected by the security breach, including fees, call center costs, reimbursement costs and more
Additional Insurance Endorsements, Coverages & Policies
- Life Insurance for Business Owners – Helps you plan for business succession, survive the loss of key employees and reward/retain your top employees.
- Umbrella – Shields your business from potentially hazardous lawsuits with additional coverage.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – Satisfy the medical needs of employees in the event of an accident or disease.
- Broad Form Products – Removes defective products exclusion.
- Personal & Advertising Injury – Liability associated with personal and advertising injuries from covered offenses such as false arrests, malicious prosecution, wrongful evictions, violation of a persons right of privacy, slander and more.
- Business Auto Insurance – Ensures your business is protected losses from injury to other drivers, passengers & pedestrians for which you or an employee of yours is liable.
- Equipment Breakdown – Pays for damage and loss of income caused by equipment which your business needs for production.
- Ordinance or Law – Covers the cost to demolish or remove debris of undamaged parts of the building and the increased cost to repair, reconstruct or remodel damaged or undamaged parts of the building to comply with a building ordinance or law.
- Garagekeepers (Valets) – Provides coverage for physical damage or damages cause to a customer/clients vehicle while in your care, custody or control.
- Utility Service / Time Element – Loss of business income & extra expenses caused by an interruption of covered utility service to the describe premises.
- Hired & Non-owned Auto – Pays for bodily Injury or Property Damage arising out of the maintenance or use of a hired automobile in the course o business by you or an employee.
Feel free to email us or give us a call for more information!